Click this link and then click Bellyful North Shore and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
I joined Bellyful North Shore in 2011 when it started up, took on the Cookathon Co-ordinator role in 2014 and then Branch Co-ordinator in 2018. Our kids are grown now into a “different needs” stage as they are 21 and 19 so I have a bit more time to do the things I enjoy. I run a small science consultancy business and I am also involved with Community Fruit Harvesting where I organise the preserving side of things.
I love the whole process of Bellyful and how such a seemingly little thing as a prepared meal can make such a difference to a family. I also really enjoy being part of the group on the North Shore – our cookathons are always fun and I get to meet and work with all of these interesting and caring individuals that I probably wouldn’t otherwise have met.
Proudly supporting North Shore
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- The Warehouse - Bags for Good(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Planet Visuals(www.planetvisuals.com)
- North Harbour Live Development Centre(www.lifedevelopmentcentre.co.nz/home)
- Geoff and Nell Erne Adams Charitable Trust
- North Shore Presbyterian Hospital Trust