Help fill Bellies
At the heart of Bellyful are its volunteers (over 400 of them throughout New Zealand) and we always need more.
If you have some time available (anything from a few hours each month to a few hours each week), then we would love to hear from you. There are so many different roles available, there is sure to be one that suits your skill set.
Roles with in your local Branch:
- Cooking and packing meals (at the Cookathon)
- Delivering meals to recipients
- Fundraising – organising events or applying for grants
- Leading a branch – the Branch Coordinator
- Administration and Treasurer roles
- Communication and social media updates
- Special projects
APPLY TO VOLUNTEER:
If you need help completing this form or would like to request a paper copy please email email@example.com or phone 0508 BELLYFUL (0508 2355938 from a landline only) as per the Contact page.