Click this link and then click Bellyful Dunedin and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
Hello, I am Chloe Hawken, Bellyful Dunedin Branch Coordinator. I joined Bellyful in 2014 and became Branch Coordinator in 2018. My husband Mike and I have 4 beautiful children who are busy, enthusiastic and sometimes challenging. I know first hand how important it is to have an appropriate network of support therefore the vision and philosophy of Bellyful really resonates with me. I am now a stay at home Mum but was a Chartered accountant in my previous life. I am proud to be involved with Bellyful and encourage anybody who is interested in giving back to our Dunedin Community to get in touch.
Proudly supporting Dunedin
- Mosgiel New World(www.newworld.co.nz/south-island/otago-and-southland/mosgiel)
- Fresh Choice Green Island(www.freshchoice.co.nz)
- Veggie Boys(www.veggieboys.net)
- Queen's High School(www.queens.school.nz)
- Lion Foundation(www.lionfoundation.org.nz)
- The Warehouse - Bags for Good(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Bendigo Valley Sports & Charity Foundation(www.bendigovalley.co.nz)
- Erban Spa(www.erbanspa.co.nz)
- United Way(www.unitedway.org.nz)
- COGS Coastal Otago(www.communitymatters.govt.nz/community-organisations-grants-scheme)