Click this link and then click Bellyful Wellington South and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
Andrea is a flute player, music teacher and mother to two children (George and Anna - now teenagers) who are home educated, with a wonderful husband Wheldon. I love Bellyful because it builds community, honours Mothering and is totally simple and practical.
Andrea has led the Wellington South branch of Bellyful since it started in 2012.
Proudly supporting Wellington South
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- Wellington South Baptist Church(www.wsbc.org.nz)
- New World Wakefield St(www.newworld.co.nz/lower-north-island/wellington/wellington-city)
- Scots College - Plimmer House(www.scotscollege.school.nz)
- Brew’d Island Bay(www.brewd.co.nz)
- Eketahuna Country Meats (www.eketahunacountrymeats.co.nz)
- Southern Cross Garden Bar(www.thecross.co.nz)
- The Warehouse - Bags for Good(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)