Click this link and then click Bellyful Waimakariri and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
My name is Carol and I live in Rangiora, Waimakariri with my husband and our 2 sons. I had postnatal depression with both of my children and struggled even with the support of friends and family, so when I heard of Bellyful I jumped at the chance to help.
I joined Bellyful Waimakariri in August 2017, we officially launched in February 2018 and I became Branch Coordinator in July 2018.
It has been wonderful to see our branch grow and I am looking forward to the journey ahead with my fabulous, hardworking and dedicated team.
Proudly supporting Waimakariri
- Rangiora New World(www.newworld.co.nz/south-island/canterbury/rangiora)
- Rangiora Borough School(www.rangiora.school.nz)
- Christchurch Airport Community Fund(www.christchurchairport.co.nz/en/community-and-environment/sponsorship/community-fund)
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood/)
- COGS Canterbury Rural(www.communitymatters.govt.nz/community-organisations-grants-scheme)