Click this link and then click Bellyful Tauranga and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
I joined Bellyful because I was looking for an organisation that would enable me to give back to the Tauranga Community which I have been fortunate enough to call home for the last 10 years. A friend mentioned that they had just received the gift of a home cooked meal from Bellyful. The lightbulb went off and I thought that’s how I can give back and so entered my details to become a volunteer.
Little did I know that the Tauranga branch needed a branch co-ordinator and it was recognised that my 9 years of Event & Small Business Management would provide the ideal skills to take on the role and the seed was planted.
Not one to step away from a challenge I said Yes and here I am!
As a true ‘foodie’ and with strong family values I know the importance of sharing a meal together so being part of a team of awesome volunteers that helps provides this to families is something that resonates with me.
I live in the country with my partner and our fur babies: a cat, dog and 5 chickens. We are very fortunate to have our family living in Tauranga so he and I play an active role in the raising of our young nieces and nephews.
Proudly supporting Tauranga
- Acorn Foundation(www.acornfoundation.org.nz)
- Legacy Trust(www.legacytrust.org.nz)
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- Bay Venues Ltd(www.bayvenues.co.nz)
- The Warehouse - Bags for Good(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Good Neighbour Trust(www.goodneighbour.co.nz)
- COGS Tauranga Moana(www.communitymatters.govt.nz/community-organisations-grants-scheme)
- Gilmours Tauranga(www.gilmours.co.nz/locations/tauranga)