Click this link and then click Bellyful Selwyn and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
Hello, my husband, two fur-babies and I moved to Rolleston in early 2018. Before moving to Canterbury, I spend a number of years working and researching within the zoo industry. Since moving here, I wanted to get to know more people and was looking for a way to contribute to the local community.
I saw an ad on Facebook for volunteers. I read up about Bellyful and was really impressed with their core values. After meeting up with Wendy and a few other volunteers, I was further impressed at how dedicated everyone is as well as how structured the organization is being run. I look forward to being part of the Selwyn team and to work alongside the amazing volunteers.
Proudly supporting Selwyn
- Selwyn District Council(www.selwyn.govt.nz)
- Ellesmere Lions Club(www.lionsclubs.org.nz/Clubs/202E/Zone-8/Ellesmere)
- New World Lincoln(http://www.newworld.co.nz/south-island/canterbury/lincoln/)
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- The Warehouse - Bags of Difference(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Air Rescue and Community Services(www.airrescueservices.co.nz)
- Fresh Link