Click this link and then click Bellyful Porirua and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
Kia Ora, I’m Nicole and my Bellyful Journey started in 2012 after reading a local Newspaper article and looking at my 2 year old and being so grateful that I had such a wonderful support network around me when he was born. I became co-Branch Co-ordinator in 2018.
What started as helping cook and sell a few cakes for this worthy cause. led to me geeting hooked on the Bellyful life. Seeing how much difference a meal can make to the whanau in our area is what keeps me motivated to make sure everyone knows about Bellyful and anyone that needs our service can find us.
I now have 3 kids and fill my days with them and a never ending washing pile, or if I’m done with that I love to read a good book in one sitting, binge watch Netflix series, eat cake with my girlfriends or to cook up some new recipes my toddler wont eat.
Megan became Branch Coordinator for Bellyful Porirua in January 2017, and moved to co-Branch Coordinator in 2018. Megan was already a committed volunteer in the branch and manages the role extremely competently, while working full-time and managing a large and busy family, in one of Bellyful's busiest branches.
Proudly supporting Porirua
- Sarah Searancke Catering (www.sarahsearanckecatering.co.nz)
- Hutt Mana Charitable Trust(www.hmct.org.nz)
- Z Energy - Mana(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- Pauatahanui Anglican Parish(www.pauanglican.org.nz)
- Mad Butcher Porirua(www.madbutcher.kiwi)
- Trust House Foundation(www.trusthouse.co.nz)
- Cross Fit Porirua(www.crossfitporirua.com/crossfit)
- Local Authority Specialty Coffee(www.facebook.com/LocalAuthorityPorirua/)