Click this link and then click Bellyful Karori and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
My family has lived in Karori, Wellington, for 10 years and are very involved with our community through our children. I am lucky to be a stay at home Mum and at the start of 2011 I started Bellyful Karori, the first Bellyful branch outside of Auckland. I love to cook for my family, for other families and to bake and I love what Bellyful has brought to my life and to my community. Jacqui is married to Aaron and Mum to Ella and Paige, and is known for her fantastic baking.
Proudly supporting Karori
- New World Karori(www.newworld.co.nz)
- Therese O'Sullivan, Harcourts Team Wellington Ltd(www.amandatherese.harcourts.co.nz)
- St Johns Op Shop Trust
- Karori Rotary (www.rotarykarori.club)
- The Lions Club of Karori(www.lionsclubs.org.nz/clubs/202m/zone-6/karori)
- Jack Jeffs Trust
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- Karori Baptist Church(www.kbc.org.nz)