Click this link and then click Bellyful Invercargill and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
Hi I'm Grace, a born and bred Southlander who lives in Invercargill with my husband Simon and our son Lincoln.
As a first time Mum I thought I was all prepared for motherhood and then my son arrived seven weeks ahead of schedule and everything I thought I knew, flew out the window.
Being a Mum is hard work - some days are good, some are bad and some days you just need a hand and that's where Bellyful comes in. I took on the role of Branch Coordinator in late 2016. Along with a fantastic group of volunteers, I'm excited to make things a little easier for new mums in our amazing region.
Proudly supporting Invercargill
- SBS Bank(www.sbsbank.co.nz)
- Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT)(www.ilt.co.nz)
- The Warehouse - Bags of Difference (www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- LUG-South (Lego Users Group)(www.lug-south.org.nz)
- Plunket Invercargill(www.plunket.org.nz/plunket-near-you/area-pages/southland)
- Age Concern Southland(www.ageconcern.org.nz/ACNZPublic/Local_Age_Concerns/ACNZ_Public/Around_NZ/Southland.aspx)
- New World Elles Road(www.newworld.co.nz/south-island/otago-and-southland/elles-road)