Click this link and then click Bellyful Geraldine and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
In 2012, I went along to an information evening looking at starting Bellyful in Geraldine and joined boots and all. I feel proud to belong to such a passionate group of ladies who are so willing to help families in our community who either are new mums or families that are struggling with illness. I took on the Branch Coordinator role in 2016. I am married to my very patient husband Rhys and have two children - Sam 23 and Anna 21. I work at a medical centre in the mornings and then run an After School Programme in the afternoons and then during the holidays Holiday Programmes so am often in touch with families. I also foster children. Bellyful is such an awesome organisation to be involved in and I love it.
0508 BELLYFUL (0508 2355938)
Proudly supporting Geraldine
- Geraldine Butchery
- Freshchoice Geraldine
- Talbot Forest Cheese
- Richard and Susan Trengenza - Milk Distributors
- Waihi Boys School, Winchester
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood)
- The Warehouse - Bags of Difference (www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Foodstuffs Community Trust - South Island(https://www.foodstuffs-si.co.nz/about-us/foodstuffs-community-trust)
- Geraldine Benevolent Trust
- The Tin Kitchen (Derek Tutton)