Click this link and then click Bellyful East Auckland and you’ll be able to see our delivery area, you can zoom right in to see the streets if you live near our boundary lines.
I am a mother of two living in Beachlands, Auckland with my partner David. In April, I made the decision that when my son started school, I would finish working full time. This left me with the luxury of options and one of these was to work with a charity - Bellyful was already a household name for me, and when Ani Stace asked me to put my name forward as BC for the East Auckland branch, I jumped at the opportunity. I have a long history in office administration and was looking for a volunteer role which would utilise these skills and I felt the BC was a good fit for me. I wasn’t too keen on the cooking side, but after attending a cookathon, I realised how organised and streamlined the process was and thankfully my terrible cooking skills were not on display! I am very excited to be joining Bellyful, East Auckland and working alongside the many volunteers who make Bellyful the enormous success it is today.
Proudly supporting East Auckland
- Howick Tyre and Alignment(www.howicktyres.co.nz)
- Stem's From Home (www.stemsfromhome.nz)
- Botany Town Centre ( www.botanytowncentre.co.nz)
- Minerva House of Howick College (www.howickcollege.school.nz)
- Adelina Photography (www.adelina.co.nz)
- Z Energy - Good in the Hood(www.z.co.nz/about-z/how-we-invest-in-our-neighbourhoods/good-in-the-hood/)
- The Warehouse - Bags of Difference(www.thewarehousegroup.co.nz/community-environment/the-warehouse-community)
- Wild Wheat(www.wildwheat.co.nz)
- Aussie Butcher
- Auckland Council(www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz)